- 1 1/2 c water room temperature
- 1 packet instant dry yeast (2 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp. caster sugar
- 3 cups strong bread flour
- 1 tsp Smoke & Spice Seasoning
Top the dough with:
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Smoke & Spice Seasoning
- ¼ cup. Sliced black Olives or stuffed green olives sliced
Start the yeast of in the warm water and sugar, leave till it starts to bubble.
Add the yeast mix to the shifted flour and smoked salt, Mix with your fingertips until you have dough, Knead this dough for about five minutes then cover and rest for about half hour to 40 minutes.
Dust your bench with more flour and knock back your bread dough shape it to fit in a tin or shape long like a cigar shape drizzle with Olive oil rub in with your fingers then sprinkle with Smoke & Spice seasoning, and sprinkle the sliced black olives across the top.
Leave the bread to rise buy at least half its own size, Bake at 220 for 40 Minutes, Great with home made soup.