You have had a busy day; don’t feel like cooking. Think Black Garlic! This dish is quick, easy and very tasty!
- One portion of linguine
- 4 cloves of peeled black garlic – sliced
- A glug of extra virgin garlic oil
- A handful of chopped fresh herbs – chives, parsley and basil
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Smoke & Spice Original seasoning
- A few slivers of fresh mild red chilli (optional)
- Cook the linguine according to the instructions on the packet.
- Once cooked drain thoroughly. Set aside.
- Heat the garlic oil in the same pan. Add the black garlic, herbs and chilli (if using). Stir.
- Quickly toss in the linguine. Stir.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with a few whole fresh basil leaves.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!!!